Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Join the...Energy Revolution!

I Joined for the Products...I Stayed for the Opportunity!

Why I Love DrinkACT Web

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Before I discovered A.C.T. Energy drink I would get up in the morning, drink a half a pot of coffee, smoke a half a pack of cigarettes and it would take me a hour and a half to get going in the mornings. Since dicovering A.C.T. Energy Drinks I get up in the morning have a cold bottle of A.C.T. Energy drink that I mixed up the night before using one package of A.C.T. Energy drink mix with 12 fl. oz. of water and I am ready to hit the ground running. I have quit drinking coffee, quit smoking and have recently lost 35 pounds. I feel better than I did when I was 20 years old and that's saying alot for a 52 year old Grandpa. Now as with all medications and energy drinks, differant things effect differant people in differant ways so I can not guarantee that you will have the same results using A.C.T. Energy drinks as I have but I know what I like and I know what works for me and I love these A.C.T. Energy drinks.

To Your Success!

Roger Butler

The first ALL NATURAL Energy Drink! FREE Membership, and FREE Website! Join Today!
http://bit.ly/8PX9wP

No comments: